These legal conditions regulate the contract process in the on-line store of the website https://wabihost.com, of which Veronica Bono Casas is legally responsible with D.N.I:75251147T, hereinafter, wabihost.com.
wabihost.com informs the user that the language chosen for the execution of this electronic contract is Spanish and that it is not to be stored by a trusted third party, although wabihost.com stores a record of all orders placed by its customers. You can print or copy this screen, if you wish, to keep these legal conditions in paper.
In our electronic store, you will find the entire catalog of products and services offered by wabihost.com, and to acquire any of them you must complete the following purchase process:
- Select the desired product or service by adding it to the cart.
- Please, read carefully all the available information about the product or service. The prices indicated next to the product include taxes.
- Access the cart, where you can check the details of the products or services requested, the sales price and the applicable taxes.
- If you are satisfied with the order, you must register by completing the data collection form or identify yourself with your username and password if you are already a registered user.
- Next, you must provide your data and finally select the payment method.
- Once you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation message with the details of your order; if you do not receive this message please contact us.
- wabihost.com has the following payment methods: Paypal and Credit card.
- If you wish to make any changes to the data entered during the purchase process, wabihost.com offers the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service number 666 667 952 for you to contact us.
Object of the contract
The characteristics, duration and prices of the products and services contracted by the customer are detailed in the commercial offer included in our website, as well as these general and specific contracting conditions.
Obligations of the Client
- The customer agrees to pay in term the prices stipulated for the contracted services. The breach of this obligation will mean the automatic suspension of products or services whose price has not been paid, until the payment is verified by wabihost.com.
- The client must notify wabihost.com immediately if any incident or problem occurs during the use of the contracted services.
- The customer agrees to use the contracted services according to the normal usage, not for illicit purposes as defined by current legislation. Any use that goes against the Law will constitute a breach of the contract by the client, being this an objective cause of termination of this contract.
- Failure to comply with these obligations (including non-payment) may result in the total or partial suspension of the contracted services as well as the termination thereof.
Warranties and responsibilities of wabihost.com
wabihost.com guarantees the offer of the contracted services, regardless of internal errors or failures, provided that they are not attributable to any of the circumstances described in these legal conditions.
The customer must pay the prices of each product or service purchased according to the prices shown in our website at the moment of the purchase.
In case of due or delayed payments from the client, wabihost.com may suspend, totally or partially, the products or services contracted until the payments are fully restored. In the event that the client does not pay the unpaid receipts within a 2 days period after being required to do so, wabihost.com will be entitled to cancel the services contracted, without prejudice to its right to claim for the unpaid amounts.
In keeping with the provisions of art. 26 of the Payment Services Act 16/2009, with the acceptance of these legal conditions, the client gives consent to be charged for the amount corresponding to the products or services, on the means of payment indicated in the purchase process.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of art. 101 of Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the client may exercise the right of withdrawal and may withdraw the order, in case it is proven that it is not up to their expectations. The exercise of this right must be carried out within a maximum period of FIFTEEN business days from receipt and according to the official calendar of the place where the order was delivered.
In order to be able to exercise this right, it is necessary that the products are not custom made according to the client’s specifications. Also, we cannot accept the withdrawal of services whose execution has been initiated, as established in art. 102 of the aforementioned regulation.
The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com, in which the client must include name and surnames, as well as the identifying details of their order, and explain their desire to exercise the right to…
These Contractual Conditions are dated 03/12/2018 and any modification on these terms will be published on the website.