Protection of personal data
Who are we?
Our website address is: https://wabihost.com
wabihost.com complies with the Spanish regulations regarding the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD, for its acronym in Spanish), the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21th, which approve the Regulations for the development of the LOPD and other applicable regulations and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. Moreover, the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679), which entered into force on May 24th, 2016, applicable as of May 25, 2018, has been updated, taking all the necessary measures to do so. From now on, in this document, we will name the General Data Protection Regulation as RGPD, for its acronym in Spanish.
The amount and type of information we collect depends on the nature of your interaction with us, but these information is not considered sensitive, as you will see later. For example, we ask visitors who want to leave a comment, to provide a username and an e-mail address. Visitors can always refuse to provide information that might be of personal nature, however, they might not be able to leave a comment or request the invoice of a purchase. All this information is clearly and duly explained in the following paragraphs.
Which are our obligations for storing your data
We comply with the principles required to us by the RGPD:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency in all our actions. We will never cede, sell or do business with your personal information.
- Personal data is only used for the specific, legitimate and explicit purpose for which they were collected, as shown on this page.
- The personal data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- The personal data we possess is always accurate and up-to-date.
- We keep your personal data only for a limited and necessary amount of time and for the purpose for which they had been collected, as explained on this page.
- The personal data is processed guaranteeing your security, and for this purpose we have a signed agreement with an external subcontractor specialized in this matter, the company Cubenode System S.L, which acts as a delegate on the treatment of the database. To see the data of this company, please follow the link. This Spanish company is leading in the hosting service, providing servers that are safe from brute force attacks, all accounts are protected against malware and they provide us with the Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol (HTTPS) in our website. Therefore, we can make our contract with this company available for anyone who asks for it, providing they can supply proof that their personal data is not safe with us. This company is the only recipient of the personal data that we collect, besides our financial advisor/manager, in case it is needed to make an invoice. If you need information about the latter, please send us your request via e-mail to email@example.com.
- The person responsible for the management of the data we keep is the owner, included at the end of this page, who will respond and show the measures taken and put into practice to comply with the RGPD, whenever any competent authority requires it.
- In case of violation of data security, we will notify this without undue delay and within a timeframe of 72 hours maximum, to the relevant control authorities, and we will also devise a full report, complying with all the conditions required to us by the RGPD.
- We are obliged to cede personal data in exceptional cases, whenever it is required by law, and we will do so. Also, and only if you grant us the permission to do so, we may cede your personal data to interested third parties, but since in this case it would not constitute a legal requirement, we will always ask for your consent.
Responsibility for proactivity
This principle forces us to analyse what kind of information we manage, our purposes to do so and what kind of management operations we perform. The information pertaining to this principle is fully stated in this document.
Therefore, we know that the measures we have applied are the ones devised by the RGPD for these cases and we are sure that they are the adequate to comply with it. In addition, we can prove all this, at any moment, at the request of any interested party and before the supervisory authorities.
What kind of personal data we collect and why
Whenever we need any data from you, we will request your express consent by checking a box included for that purpose, so that you can allow us to save your data. In our website, we do not need to obtain your data from any other source that yourself, since we do not ask for information to anyone except you, as the interested party. The sources from which we obtain the personal data that we keep in our database are:
When you as a visitor leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s string of user agents to help detect spam. These pieces of information are collected for the sole purpose of user identification for your security and ours. They will not be given any other use than the mentioned and we will keep them until you withdraw the consent you gave us when entering them. This data is stored in the Hosting we hired from Cubenode System S.L
If you upload images to the web you should avoid images that might contain location data (GPS EXIF). Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from images on the web. But in our WEB, as a general rule, no images can be uploaded because we do not request them.
If you leave a comment on our website you can choose to save your name, e-mail address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, to avoid having to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this website, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is removed when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The log-in cookies last two days and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login cookie will last for two weeks. If you log out from your account, the log-in cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you have just edited. Expires after 1 day.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser to reject cookies. However, if you select this option, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you may not be able to enjoy some of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our website.
If you read our Cookies Policy, you will find a detail explanation on how and where they are stored and for how long.
- Embedded contents from other websites
The articles on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded contents of other websites behave exactly as if the visitor had entered the other website.
In case you need us to make an invoice, we will ask you to send us only the necessary information to do so, your consent to keep this information, of course, and we will keep your data for 6 years, which is the legal period required for these cases.
When you send us your data by e-mail, we stored your information in our hosting provided by Cubenode System S.L., and as a copy in our GMAIL email account, which is owned by GOOGLE, as you must already know.
As regards the hosting service, we have already mentioned that we have signed an agreement with this company for compliance with the RGPD, which you can consult above in the section about of our obligations regarding the saving of your data.
In the case of GOOGLE, they have their own Privacy Policies that you can consult clicking in the link and you can request us any additional information you need on this matter. You can rest assured that GOOGLE is the first to comply with all the regulations and obligations required by the RGPD.
Your rights over your data
All registered users, who have made comments or have simply browsed this website, have the following rights over their data (that can be exercised at any time), each one of them explained below, in a simple and transparent way for them to be fully understood:
- Right to be informed. -As a user, you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent and timely manner, as we are doing now. Any request for information you make, will be handled by us with diligence and transparency, without any objection.
- Right of access.– As a user you must know and obtain all the information about your personal data that will be handled by our website, whenever you request it and for free.
- Right to object. – As a user you have the right to object to our website processing your data for another service other than the one for which you have given your consent or the one that we have contracted. For example, we will not use the invoice data to send you advertising. In case we want to send you advertising, you shall be informed first and it would only be done if you give us your written consent.
- Right of Rectification.– It consists on the right that you have as a user to correct or modify your personal information in case anything is wrong, inaccurate or incomplete. You can exercise this right directly by filling in the following form and clicking on Send.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be forgotten”).– It is your right as a user to remove from our database all the information you have provided or any data that you consider to be inadequate or excessive (this does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes, or regarding our duty to block personal data to comply with the LOPD and the RGPD). You can exercise this right directly here
- Right to Portability. – As a user you have the right to request, free of charge, all your data in our possession, which we will deliver to you in a standard and easily readable format, as per your request, to export or send this file to another company. You can exercise this right directly here
- Right to limit the processing of your data. – As a user you have the right to limit the management of your data on our side, in a precautionary way, for example, if you are not sure of the data you gave us and you want to check them. So, during the period of time that you require, we will keep all your information in our database but we will not make any use of it. Once you have made the appropriate checks, you can either request us to keep your data in our database and introduce some modifications, or you can request us to remove them, if that is what you prefer.
- Right to refrain from being a subject to individualised or automated decisions. – As a user, you have the right to request that your data is not used to make a decision that might affect you directly, based entirely on the data we have about you, not even for making up profiles.
You can exercise your rights whenever you decide to do so, by clicking on the buttons provided above, or simply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including whatever you need us to do; We will send our response to your initial registration e-mail so you can correctly identify yourself with your national identity document or passport number. Once this step is completed, we will proceed with your request regarding your personal data immediately.
If you still have doubts about what your rights are, or you just want to get more the information, please refer to the legal document Guide for the citizen, issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
If you have exercised any of these rights and you have not received an answer from us within the maximum legal period allowed by the RGPD, that is 1 month, or the response you have received has not been satisfactory, you can file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, following the link. Moreover, in case we receive a complex request regarding rights or if we receive many requests at the same time, we have the right to apply for an extension of 3 months to answer your request, but you can rest assured that in less than 1 month we will inform you that we need more time to answer you. You can send us a complaint by filling in the following form and clicking on Send.
Where we send your data
Your comments as a visitor may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’), and the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679) of May 24th, 2016, we inform you that your personal data and all the information you provide us by completing this electronic form will be included into a personal data file belonging to the owner, who is mentioned below.
In this sense, please be informed that the collection and processing of your data are intended to resolve the queries made about the content of this website. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, being impossible to fulfill the expressed purpose if you do not provide these mandatory fields of information.
In order to use the enquiries form, it is necessary that you check the box by which you accept that we use your data because it implies that you express your consent for the data supplied to be included into an automated file belonging to the owner mentioned below.
Also, since it is not necessary in any case, please do not include in this form any data related to your health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, union affiliation, sexual life, sexual orientation, genetic data, biometric data or data related to criminal or administrative offenses. If you happen to do so by mistake, please contact us immediately to remove the information from our database.
In any case, you can exercise the rights of Access, Opposition, Rectification, Erasure, Portability, Limitation and to refrain from being subject to individualised decisions, provided by law, by sending an e-mail to the person responsible for the file, email@example.com, including your name and surnames and the subject “RGPD Rights“.
For how long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. It is done so that we can automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Given the case you register on our website as a user, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. As a user you can view, edit or erase your personal information at any time (with the exception that you cannot change your username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
The data collected to complete an invoice will be kept for 6 years after the closing of the annual audit, due to legal instructions from our financial advisors. If its removal is requested, we will make your data anonymous and/or proceed to remove your information from public access websites.
Veronica Bono Casas
C/Minas de Gador 1, 7B